Fundation Brush,Face Makeup Brushes,Essential Makeup Brushes,9Pcs Brush Set DONGGUAN YACAI COSMETICS CO.,LTD. , https://www.yacaicosmetic.com
Classified by production materials
1. Wood The wooden sound-absorbing panels are exquisitely processed according to the acoustic principle and consist of a veneer, a core material and a sound absorbing felt. The wooden sound absorbing panels are divided into two types: a wooden sound absorbing panel and a hole wood sound absorbing panel.
2. Mineral wool The surface treatment of mineral wool sound absorbing panels is rich, and the panels have strong decorative effects. The surface treated knurled mineral wool board, commonly known as "caterpillar", is covered with holes of different depth, shape and aperture.
3. Fabric Fabric sound-absorbing panels - the core material is centrifugal glass wool. Centrifugal glass wool, as an acoustic material that has been widely used throughout the world, has been proven to have excellent sound absorption properties.
4. Polyester fiber sound absorbing panel Polyester fiber sound absorbing panel is an ideal sound absorbing decorative material. Its raw material is 100% polyester fiber, which has sound absorption, environmental protection, flame retardant, heat insulation, polyester fiber sound absorbing panel insulation, moisture proof, mildew resistance, easy dust removal, easy cutting, can be parquet, simple construction, good stability and resistance. The impact ability number, independence, cost-effective and so on, there are a variety of colors to choose from, to meet the needs of different styles and levels of decorative decoration.
The sound-absorbing panels are classified according to the environmental protection grade. The substrate is installed according to the release amount of formaldehyde contained in the material of the substrate to distinguish the grades. There are E0, E1, and E2 grades, of which E0 is the most environmentally friendly, and E1 is the second. The amount of E2 formaldehyde released is relatively high. For direct indoor installation, the E1 class is qualified.
Classified by structure
1. Sound Absorbing Tips Sound Absorbing Tips is a special sound absorbing structural material used for strong sound absorption field. It is made of porous (or fibrous) material and cut into a cone or pointed sound absorber. Deformation. The sound-absorbing tip is suitable for a strong airflow environment. The main object is a high-quality anechoic chamber, which is more effective for low-frequency absorption. It can eliminate standing waves and achieve the requirement of eliminating echo. The sound absorption coefficient of low cut-off frequency is greater than 0.99. The V-shaped and W-shaped sound-absorbing tips made of polyester have the characteristics of being smaller in size and more reasonable than the ordinary sound-absorbing tip.
2. Diffusion diffuser The sound absorbing panel not only has all the functions of the flat sound absorbing panel, but also transmits the sound waves at different angles through its three-dimensional surface, eliminating the blind zone of the sound wave during the diffusion process, improving the sound quality, balancing the sound, and thinning. Accent, weaken the treble and compensate for the bass.
Product structure: three-dimensional triangular or cylindrical groove on the front side of medium-density fiberboard, structural sound-absorbing material with round hole on the back, painted finish (can choose color according to customers' requirements), and back-fired sound-absorbing cloth.
Applications: TV stations, cinemas, opera houses, concert halls, conference centers, stadiums, audio rooms, homes, shopping malls, hotels, karaoke, lounges, restaurants, etc.
3. The structure of aluminum honeycomb perforated aluminum honeycomb perforated sound-absorbing board is perforated panel and perforated backboard, which is directly bonded to aluminum honeycomb sandwich structure by high-quality adhesive and aluminum honeycomb core, and a layer of sound absorbing between the honeycomb core and the panel and the backboard. cloth. Since the honeycomb core in the honeycomb aluminum plate is divided into a plurality of closed cells, the air flow is prevented, the sound waves are hindered, the sound absorption coefficient is increased (up to 0.9 or more), and the strength of the plate itself is improved, so that the size of the single plate can be To achieve greater, further increase the freedom of design. According to the indoor acoustic design, different perforation rate design can be carried out to control the sound absorption coefficient of the combined structure within a certain range, which not only achieves the design effect, but also can reasonably control the cost. By controlling the perforation aperture and hole spacing, and changing the perforation rate according to the customer's requirements, the maximum perforation rate is <30%. The aperture is generally selected from the specifications of âˆ®2.0, âˆ®2.5, âˆ®3.0, etc. The back plate perforation requirements are the same as the panel, and the sound absorbing cloth is adopted. Sound-absorbing materials such as high-quality non-woven fabrics.
4. Wood perforation The hole gypsum board has a cylindrical perforation penetrating the front and back of the gypsum board, and a backing material having a gas permeability and a sound absorbing material capable of absorbing incident sound energy are attached to the back of the gypsum board. The sound absorption mechanism is that there are a large number of tiny connected pores inside the material, and the sound waves along the pores can penetrate into the interior of the material, and friction with the material converts the acoustic energy into heat energy. The sound absorption characteristic of the porous sound absorbing material is that the sound absorption coefficient gradually increases as the frequency increases, which means that the low frequency absorption has no high frequency absorption.
Fundation Brush,Face Makeup Brushes,Essential Makeup Brushes,9Pcs Brush Set
DONGGUAN YACAI COSMETICS CO.,LTD. , https://www.yacaicosmetic.com